Re: The return of North V South........:-)

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:08 pm

well i won't miss ray's comp even if my 2 legs are broken would have loved to go to the north v south sorry lads it sounds like a great weekend

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:53 am

Easy fixed lads, never fear..... :D New date and time, June 25th fishing from 12-5pm. We wont have a spring tide but no matter, it will be grand.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:26 pm

:x ah typical.im in ayia napa then for a wedding. feck that i would of loved to have gone to that.

will have to make do with beer and 30 degree heat instead :roll:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Thats very good of you Petekd. Thanks.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Oh this will be a laugh, count be in Mr.Davis :D . Surprised you didn't mention how at the first one you had to go to sleep in the sand dunes as you were out of breath due to having to haul your blobby 16 stone lard ass back and forth to your rod rest, or how you cried endlessly that your hands were getting dirty when we had to dig rag in the Foyle before getting there......

Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:58 pm

I was a devotee of the power of the €50 note as a solution to bait problems at the time and you handing me a spade to dig the stony stuff on the banks of the foyle was like some form of fishing equivalent of a trip to Lough Derg! Away with you, everyone knows the secret to catching good turbot is to go for a nap mid comp.... :D

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:45 pm

I`ll be working on the 25th ffs :(