Switch to full style
Looking to organise an infomal meet?
Got a spare seat available on a boat...
Topic locked

Surf fishing, East or West Cork beaches!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:43 am

Relatively new to beach fishing, I have been doing quite well from harbours, estuaries and piers etc, but I could do with tagging along with someone with a bit of surf fishing experience to pick up some pointers on tackle, casting, tides and water craft.

If there are any generous folk out there who don't mind a bit of banter during a session it would be much appreciated. Starting a mon-fri fulltime course on the 7th feb so if I could get out any day before then it would be great otherwise it would have to be a wknd meet. Anywhere within a hour or so driving from Cork city is fine with me. Cheer's :)

Re: Surf fishing, East or West Cork beaches!

Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:52 pm

tom how you doin? am back doin bait fishing after bout 10 years... not much of a caster but can get it out there when i have to. fish east cork west waterford fri and sat nights usually late and long sessions .. regardless of tides because this is when i can fish. bout 8pm starts til bout 2to 4 in morn.dont have many tips but no enough.your welcome to join me any time. if ya want to pm me il send on my no. good luck.
Topic locked