Switch to full style
Looking to organise an infomal meet?
Got a spare seat available on a boat...
Topic locked

2 seats available - 27th Feb - Colin Barnes - HollyJo

Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Hi all, i have a charter booked for sunday, 27 feb, with colin barnes out of reen west cork, near union hall. i can offer two places, the cost is 55 euro each, these trips are usualy brilliant and i have had several pb's there. happy hunting. fionn

Re: charter

Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:28 am

may be interested in both places will let ya know tomorrow, fished with colin before great skipper

Re: 2 seats available - 27th Feb - Colin Barnes - HollyJo

Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:30 am

I'd be interested in one seat if there's still room. Let me know when the lad above tells you whether or not they will be taking the two spaces. Cheers, Evan

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:44 pm

sent you a pm fionn. will take both seats. hopfully we might squeeze you in too evan

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Hi Evan, i have a sunday charter booked with colin every month upto november, i do this for customers to our tackle shop in fermoy co cork, i decided to offer 2 places on these trips to members of SAI and will do it on a first come basis however it does seem a shame that gary also from dublin is traveling down and you could possibly share the travel, so i shall put you on this trip. How it works is i take payment in advance, that way any no show doesnt cost the rest of the crew, if the trip is cancelled you get your money back or transfer to the next trip which is in march. you can PM me if you want to take the place. All the best Fionn.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:28 am

Looking forward to getting out on this trip a few bits and bobs bought and going to make a few rigs now. Hopefully the weather will be with us

- 27th Feb - Colin Barnes - HollyJo CANCELLED

Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:39 pm

SUNDAYS CHARTER HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO FORECASTED HIGH WINDS, Deposits may be picked up from shop,or transferred to the March charter. Sorry lads, Last year we lost only one charter out of nine, so lets hope that this is the one out of the way.
Topic locked