all night session 9thmay spiddal

Looking to organise an infomal meet?
Got a spare seat available on a boat...

Moderators: corbyeire, jw, saltydog

all night session 9thmay spiddal

Postby lucky » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:35 pm

just keeping all those up to date about the night session... that date is still ago weather premitting... i will keep a close eye on the weather next wednesday and thursday.. if the weather is looking bad it may be called off, on friday just so i can give all those who will be traveling over for it notice... on the other hand if we go ahead with it ,, you will need to get some bait for yourself as there are not a lot of mack around yet... suggestion would be.... mack,, sandell,quid,, lug and what ever else you wish....will let you all know by friday week at the latest........
SHORE SPECIES 2012... coalie,

boat species09~~~pollack,cod,haddock,whiting,doggies,bullhuss,tope,john dory,thornebsck,blonde,blue shark,spur dog,wrase,gunnard,pouting,

shore species 2010~~~ dab,flounder,thorneback ray,pollack,plaice,coalies,turbot,wrasse,bull huss, lsd...

boat trips 4 result..pouting,, spurdog.pollack,
shore trips 2010.... 36.....

wish list 2010..sea trout....
lucky
SAI Sea Dog!

Have thanks: 86 times

Re: all night session 9thmay spiddal

Postby doggie3131 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:48 pm

don't you bloody dare cancel this,if john can stand on the top wall and not get blown off were going!!! :twisted: :twisted:
species 2012.........(12)seatrout,bass,turbot,flounder,brill,lsd,coalie,shore rockling,pollock,pout,poor cod,gray gurnard

species 2011 (20) flounder,whiting,poor cod,5 beard rockling,lsd.coalie,thornie,three bearded rockling,shore rockling.seatrout.turbot,plaice,brill,pollock,ballen wrasse.huss,pout,cookoo wrasse,corking wrasse,dab.

species 2010,(27)

PROUD member of Galway Buccaneers SAC
doggie3131
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 24 times
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby goldwing » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:57 pm

no gales forcast that weekend and iff i can stand on harbour wall and not blown off we sail :twisted: and no heading for shelter looking forward to this trip and i get very :x iff fishing spoilt by people that can't stomach the sea conditions
2010 (22) spieces codling,whiting,sea trout,coalie,3 BEARD ROCKLING,pollock,pouting,shore rockling,the elusive west BASS,flounder,5 beard rockling,doggie,mackreral,turbot,ballan wrasse,5beard rockling,dab,bullhuss,thorny,poor cod,smooth hound, starry smooth hound,

GALWAYBAY SAC 2010
goldwing
SAI Lug Worm

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby stevecrow74 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:03 am

John, you stand on the harbour wall and chances are i'll push you in... :P :P :P :P :P :twisted
[url=http://galwaybuccaneerssac.com/]Galway Buccaneers SAC[/url]
[i][color=red]St Juniper once said; 'By his loins shall ye know him, and by the length of his rod shall he be measured.'[/i]
stevecrow74
Scomber Doorman

Have thanks: 58 times
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby The Austrian » Thu May 06, 2010 2:54 pm

doggie3131 wrote:don't you bloody dare cancel this,if john can stand on the top wall and not get blown off were going!!! :twisted: :twisted:

quick question Noel, would you be so kind and organise bait for me too, unable to get any around here, pay you at the pier.
And, on a second note, just to make sure, confirming departure time: is this Saturday evening or Sunday???
“Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.” - Dalai Lama
“Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today and Hope for Tomorrow.” - Albert Einstein
The Austrian
Ctrl A, Ctrl C, Ctrl V

Have thanks: 540 times

Postby stevecrow74 » Thu May 06, 2010 6:26 pm

The Austrian wrote:And, on a second note, just to make sure, confirming departure time: is this Saturday evening or Sunday???

my understanding is sunday evening 7pm (ish),

if its saturday evening i'll need to re-arrange a few things !!! :shock:
[url=http://galwaybuccaneerssac.com/]Galway Buccaneers SAC[/url]
[i][color=red]St Juniper once said; 'By his loins shall ye know him, and by the length of his rod shall he be measured.'[/i]
stevecrow74
Scomber Doorman

Have thanks: 58 times
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby saltydog » Fri May 07, 2010 8:44 am

stevecrow74 wrote:
The Austrian wrote:And, on a second note, just to make sure, confirming departure time: is this Saturday evening or Sunday???

Lads please see details below....

lucky wrote: ha lads dont forget the night session out on the madiean mara spiddal on the 9th may... only taken 8 on board,, but if any more interested might take out the lackagh rua also if max is not busy.... only 60 euro ahead,, leaving spiddal pier at 8pm return around 7 or so am...
Shore Species 2011 (31) Ballan Wrasse, Bass, Bullhuss, Coalfish, Cod, Conger, Corkwing Wrasse, Cuckoo Ray, Dab, Dogfish, Five Bearded Rockling, Flounder, Goldsinny Wrasse, Long Spined Sea Scorpion, Mackerel, Plaice, Pollack, Poor Cod, Pouting, Rock Goby, Shanny, Shore Rockling, Short Spined Sea Scorpion, Thornback Ray, Three Bearded Rockling, Tompot Blenny, Tope, Tub Gurnard, Turbot, Undulate Ray, Whiting

Shore Species 2010 (26) - Bass, Black Goby, Bull Huss, Coalfish, Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Five Bearded Rockling, Flounder, Grey Gurnard, Lesser Weaver, Mackerel, Mullet, Plaice, Pollack, Poor cod, Pouting, Rock Goby, Shore Rockling, Silver eel, Starry Smooth Hound, Thornback Ray, Tope, Tub Gurnard, Turbot, Whiting

Galway Buccaneers SAC
saltydog
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 34 times

Postby lucky » Fri May 07, 2010 9:20 am

thanks for that conor it saved me from doing it some people just cant cant read......
saltydog wrote:
stevecrow74 wrote:

Lads please see details below....

lucky wrote: ha lads dont forget the night session out on the madiean mara spiddal on the 9th may... only taken 8 on board,, but if any more interested might take out the lackagh rua also if max is not busy.... only 60 euro ahead,, leaving spiddal pier at 8pm return around 7 or so am...
SHORE SPECIES 2012... coalie,

boat species09~~~pollack,cod,haddock,whiting,doggies,bullhuss,tope,john dory,thornebsck,blonde,blue shark,spur dog,wrase,gunnard,pouting,

shore species 2010~~~ dab,flounder,thorneback ray,pollack,plaice,coalies,turbot,wrasse,bull huss, lsd...

boat trips 4 result..pouting,, spurdog.pollack,
shore trips 2010.... 36.....

wish list 2010..sea trout....
lucky
SAI Sea Dog!

Have thanks: 86 times

Postby doggie3131 » Fri May 07, 2010 10:53 am

The Austrian wrote:
doggie3131 wrote:don't you bloody dare cancel this,if john can stand on the top wall and not get blown off were going!!! :twisted: :twisted:

quick question Noel, would you be so kind and organise bait for me too, unable to get any around here, pay you at the pier.
And, on a second note, just to make sure, confirming departure time: is this Saturday evening or Sunday???

no problems martin,what do you need.pm me.
species 2012.........(12)seatrout,bass,turbot,flounder,brill,lsd,coalie,shore rockling,pollock,pout,poor cod,gray gurnard

species 2011 (20) flounder,whiting,poor cod,5 beard rockling,lsd.coalie,thornie,three bearded rockling,shore rockling.seatrout.turbot,plaice,brill,pollock,ballen wrasse.huss,pout,cookoo wrasse,corking wrasse,dab.

species 2010,(27)

PROUD member of Galway Buccaneers SAC
doggie3131
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 24 times
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby The Austrian » Fri May 07, 2010 11:11 am

8) thanks lads, PM sent Noel, good man :)
“Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.” - Dalai Lama
“Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today and Hope for Tomorrow.” - Albert Einstein
The Austrian
Ctrl A, Ctrl C, Ctrl V

Have thanks: 540 times

Return to Meets, Buddys & Seats