Kildare Area

Looking to organise an infomal meet?
Got a spare seat available on a boat...

Moderators: corbyeire, jw, saltydog

Kildare Area

Postby Brendan keogh » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:08 pm

Hi,

Unfortunately I don't have my own car and I was wondering if there was anyone in the kildare area that wouldn't mind me bunging a lift from them whenever they are heading out for a dabble. I have no problem paying petrol costs etc.

Cheers
Brendan
Brendan keogh

Re: Kildare Area

Postby saving private brian » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:06 pm

thats shudnt be a problem at weekends for u brendan.stick up a post on here mid week and i will bet u will have replys and also click on the seats and buddys sections and u mite find something.actually shakespeare aint bad to start of with.there in between best and worse.i bought there box for 35 euro,tripod for 40 euro and then there large rod hold for 25 euro.i also use there salt bass rod which is 11ft 6.excellent rod and cheap enough.have no complaints with them.just to let u no the rod hold all bag for more experienced shore anglers is a vital piece.u can store all your rods,your tripod slips in to it and theres other sections for bits and pieces.its comfy to carry especially on long walks to fishing ground and frees a hand.hope this is a help all in your own good time

good fishing

Brian 8)
saving private brian
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 183 times

Re: Kildare Area

Postby Brendan keogh » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:55 pm

saving private brian wrote:thats shudnt be a problem at weekends for u brendan.stick up a post on here mid week and i will bet u will have replys and also click on the seats and buddys sections and u mite find something.actually shakespeare aint bad to start of with.there in between best and worse.i bought there box for 35 euro,tripod for 40 euro and then there large rod hold for 25 euro.i also use there salt Bass rod which is 11ft 6.excellent rod and cheap enough.have no complaints with them.just to let u no the rod hold all bag for more experienced shore anglers is a vital piece.u can store all your rods,your tripod slips in to it and theres other sections for bits and pieces.its comfy to carry especially on long walks to fishing ground and frees a hand.hope this is a help all in your own good time

good fishing

Brian 8)

Hows it going Brian,

I bought a Cheapish 14ft "shakey" from Ebay,If its crap or breaks its not the end of the world, I have a reel (abu garcia) so just have a tripod and few other bits to get.

I have 4 Rod holdalls from my coarse fishing so I have that covered aswell. Its just a case of getting out there now :-)

Next up a little spinning rod.

Can you tell me does everyone use the box?

Cheers
Brendan
Brendan keogh

Return to Meets, Buddys & Seats