fishing buddy for dublin wicklow coast line

Looking to organise an infomal meet?
Got a spare seat available on a boat...

Moderators: corbyeire, jw, saltydog

fishing buddy for dublin wicklow coast line

Postby sea serpant » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:06 am

HI im an avid shore angler based in dublin looking for someone with a car who would like to buddy up and go fishing around the dublin/wicklow coastline together. sea fishing is a passion of mine and i have alot of intimate knowledge of the popular marks around dublin and wicklow i could share with you.Im badly lacking a car and would be willing to share all costs and would look forward to building up a good fishing relationship filled with lots of good catches as well. all replys would be welcomed tanx..... finglas/glasnevin area :D
Last edited by sea serpant on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sea serpant
SAI Sea Dog!

Have thanks: 125 times
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: fishing buddy for dublin wicklow coast line

Postby JOHN1 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:14 am

welcome to the site sea snake :wink:

there are loads of people for you to meet up with on sai, there is always someone going fishing. if you post up what part of dublin your from it would help your case, easier to get someone passing your door :wink:
Species Target (1) Anything will be a Bonus.

BALLYBRACK SAC.
EFSA.
SouthShore SAC.
JOHN1
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 598 times

Postby Viper » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:38 pm

Don't get out as much as I'd like but next time I do I'll drop you a PM.
I also occasionally take trips down south which you are welcome to tag along on.
Viper
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 6 times

Postby sea serpant » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:05 pm

sound man
sea serpant
SAI Sea Dog!

Have thanks: 125 times
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby clownfish » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:56 am

Hey sea serpent
Live in finglas myself and do a lot of shore angling in similar areas to yourself,Next time we re heading out ill give you a shout by pm(heading greystones tomorrow),ill send my contact details on to you too.I drive a van and unfortunately can get a bit tight with lack of seats ,But sometimes she lets me drive the car :D so when that happens ill give you a shout or can arrange alternatives.We fish almost every sunday and at least once a week in the winter/spring season and then every other day in the summer/autumn we,ll say no more in case shes reading my posts :wink:
have taking up plugging more seriously recently too and as the soon as the bass season starts up again ill be on the hunt if your up to it,
By the way all the lads including myself are good craic and enjoy fishing and the free time.
Talk soon
Jay
"We cheated death one more time. I feel like a one legged man in an ass Kicking contest!"
clownfish
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 1 time

Return to Meets, Buddys & Seats