Mon May 05, 2008 3:10 pm

Would love to join ye, if ye don't mind a newcomer to the forum tagging along :?: :D

Vote cast for Sunday.

Mon May 05, 2008 6:35 pm

mga1761 wrote:Would love to join ye, if ye don't mind a newcomer to the forum tagging along :?: :D

Vote cast for Sunday.

your more than welcome to join in, the more the merrier

Mon May 05, 2008 8:17 pm

so we going for the saturday or sunday?

Thu May 08, 2008 12:25 pm

MC wrote:so we going for the saturday or sunday?

working on getting saturday off, but it involves a 3 way duty swap, wont know for sure until a few days before hand

Thu May 08, 2008 12:40 pm

Bradan wrote:Not sure yet, but I might be back from seeing Springsteen by the Sunday, might join ye...

i suppose if kev will give us a lift down from dublin ill go whatever day suits him!

:lol: :lol:

whats the vote looking like on this one?

Thu May 08, 2008 1:49 pm

looking like people are going for the sunday 25th

Thu May 08, 2008 2:25 pm

Sat vote for me :) just to be awkward :lol:

Thu May 08, 2008 3:40 pm

Whatever else happens, dont let Brian do the cooking....... :D Boatfishing that weekend so wont make it Im afraid, best of luck lads though.

Thu May 08, 2008 11:19 pm

petekd wrote:Whatever else happens, dont let Brian do the cooking....... :D Boatfishing that weekend so wont make it Im afraid, best of luck lads though.

theres nothing wrong with burnt sausage on a baiting needle, at least i think it was a sausage :lol:

Fri May 09, 2008 11:54 am

im just realising now i burnt sausages on both meets last time

honest lads im not a bad cook :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 09, 2008 10:22 pm

corbyeire wrote:im just realising now i burnt sausages on both meets last time

honest lads im not a bad cook :lol: :lol: :lol:

no complaints from me if you wish to cook again, i am still alive after the last time :lol:

Sat May 10, 2008 8:34 am

the latest session had left just me ,mc and steve, the breakfast the following morning was chicken wings, sausages and bacon i think at 7 odd in the morn lol...i nearly crashed on the way ho,e because i was so tired :oops: :lol:

Sun May 11, 2008 12:18 pm

yeah.. remember that :shock:

right lads..
this is it..

Saturday 24th is the date..

i know most of ye know how to get there, but for those that dont we can all meet up at the 'statoil' in Moycullen or 'the huntsman' in Galway at a designated time, and i'll make my number available for those who are unsure of directions (we dont want to lose youin the wilds of connemara)

Clifden Bay

Saturday 2008-05-24
    High Tide: 8:33 GMTST 3.5
    Low Tide: 14:26 GMTST 1.0
    High Tide: 20:55 GMTST 3.6
Low Tide: 14:26 GMTST 1.0
High Tide: 20:55 GMTST 3.6[/list]

Sun May 11, 2008 5:54 pm

venue mo chara? lil killary or gurteen?

Mon May 12, 2008 1:37 am

Mr_Green wrote:venue mo chara? lil killary or gurteen?

more than likely lil'killary, but i want to see if i can get out to gurteen before hand and see how its fishing :wink: :wink:

Mon May 12, 2008 11:40 pm

stevecrow74 wrote:
Mr_Green wrote:venue mo chara? lil killary or gurteen?

more than likely lil'killary, but i want to see if i can get out to gurteen before hand and see how its fishing :wink: :wink:

well if i get the saturday off, we could check it out on the early tide, fish killary on the late tide, and drink beer and eat burnt food at the camp site

Tue May 13, 2008 2:39 am

well there's a possibility if it occurs...

if people that arrive early want to fish gurteen for ray on the low tide for a couple of hours and the travel north to lil'killary for more ray..

ps. sandeel is the bait to bring, mack and squid a second option.

various other baits will attract other species too

Sun May 18, 2008 1:35 am

MC wrote:
MC wrote:so we going for the saturday or sunday?

working on getting saturday off, but it involves a 3 way duty swap, wont know for sure until a few days before hand

off saturday, so see you early mr74 and yes thats your early, in other words after 11.59am

Sun May 18, 2008 1:48 am

little killary is the venue.. 24th is the date

1pm at The Huntsman if anybody needs a lift out.. arrangements can be made to get anyone from the bus/train station to the huntsman.

Sun May 18, 2008 2:02 pm

Was intending to go for this but forgot I was fishing Dunmore MA Boat. Hope it's a good one.