forum meet for guys from the north .

Looking to organise an infomal meet?
Got a spare seat available on a boat...

Moderators: corbyeire, jw, saltydog

Postby Ronald » Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:26 pm

i'll be there from two o'clock on, want to fish the back of the pier in the boulders , depends on the wind it's blowing from the north at the minute so conditions not good for there ,if i cant get to the back of the pier will prob fish of the point under the red beacon fishing towards the marina .
look out for the red flotation suit and bright red rucksack . :oops:
Ronald
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 9 times

sat

Postby pookie5488 » Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:28 pm

Hi all about the fry rod iam a fly man trying this to see how its going. I leave rod in house now got beach kit. More than welcome as for stick well these guys have been great in putting me strait on a few things, so were you may get a wierd look you will be welcomed as i have.

On times me and another newbee (3rd trip out ) are starting early about 9-10 to fish 2 before high tide and waiting on to see the conger fishing so be about most of the day to say hi to you all.

I also look like a tubby, hate the cold so also in green suit and hat. I will be the one looking nervous not wanting to be put to shame. Please someone get a big fish tomorrow not the wee tooth pics i get. Like too see one just once. lol
pookie5488
SAI Sea Dog!

Have thanks: 1 time

Previous

Return to Meets, Buddys & Seats