Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:44 pm

I got a very nice cod after you all left thanks to a tip from a fellow angler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:51 pm

hey MC
are you sure it was only the one you got :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:39 am

MC wrote:I got a very nice cod after you all left thanks to a tip from a fellow angler

what bait did you catch it on , was it salt tipped with vinegar :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:45 am

mickeyfish wrote:
MC wrote:I got a very nice cod after you all left thanks to a tip from a fellow angler

what bait did you catch it on , was it salt tipped with vinegar :lol: :lol: :lol:

use a few lures, those shiney eruo coins, never fail to get me a fish :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:41 pm

i am the CODATHON CHAMP !!!! SORRY PAUL !! YE BIG BABY !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: HE NEARLY THREW A MICKEY FIT WHEN I SHOWED HIM MY FISH !! :lol: :lol: :lol: ILL BRING THE KLEENEX NEXT TIME HERR FLICK !! :wink:

Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:50 pm

i seem to remember the word "congratulations" were uttered my sources tel me that that fish in the foto was not caught on the day of the meet.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:43 pm

your sources as in the voices in your head ??? there wrong ! :wink:

Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:38 pm

may i add the times that the codathon was fished from 2 to 7 i think, boycie what time did you reel your cod in @ other wise the congratulions goes to petewex,