Switch to full style
At the suggestion of various members and given the magazines will run a mile from criticising a piece of kit, here is your chance to tell us what you really think about a rod, reel, line, lure... keep it legal please!
Post a reply

15ft Shakespeare

Mon May 13, 2019 9:38 pm

Agility 2 Contintential 15ft surf- thoughts on it on for beach casting?

Surely its good value for money?

I have the 10ft MPV and it can chuck a 60k lure like nothing i’ve ever seen,even with a crap reel.

Reel suggestions welcome to-€100budget.

Re: 15ft Shakespeare

Tue May 14, 2019 12:22 pm

Not sure about the rod but if your looking for a quality fixed spool for cheap look at the new tronix pro virtuoso range the ST version is about 65 euro and performs like a reel 3 times the price or the XT which is slightly more expensive great reviews on the English match scene ... tronix pro also do a range of 15 footish continental rods you could look at

Fri May 17, 2019 10:47 am

I've used the 14' 3pcs version before and i love it but more on clean beach only.

Fri May 17, 2019 12:42 pm

Friend bought one. Going testing it tonight. Did u get a nice cast off it?

Fri May 17, 2019 12:59 pm

Go Big or Go Home wrote:Friend bought one. Going testing it tonight. Did u get a nice cast off it?
no fancy cast needed mate, just overhead pump will send your lead out in go distance, hope this help.

Fri May 17, 2019 1:27 pm

Indeed it does, just want a cheap rod that can get the lead out passed the sandbar at with a bump.
Post a reply