Anyone got an led lenser mh10

At the suggestion of various members and given the magazines will run a mile from criticising a piece of kit, here is your chance to tell us what you really think about a rod, reel, line, lure... keep it legal please!

Moderators: Seaniebo, corbyeire

Anyone got an led lenser mh10

Postby sea serpant » Thu May 02, 2019 6:07 pm

Anyone own one of these how do you find them ? Gettin mixed reviews meant to be very bright but battery life meant to be not great can anyone shed any light
sea serpant
SAI Sea Dog!

Have thanks: 121 times
Blog: View Blog (1)

Advertisement

Entries now open for the All Ireland Shore Smooth Hound Championships on June 22nd hosted by Sea Angling Ireland SAC with the support of Inland Fisheries Ireland

Re: Anyone got an led lenser mh10

Postby florinc20 » Fri May 03, 2019 9:20 am

I've got it last year. Used it few times since while spinning. Very bright indeed and it covers a good distance too.
I usually have it on for about 3-4 hrs at a time on the most intense light and the battery holds just fine...assuming you start with it fully charged.

It's good value for money...especially if you can find a good deal. I've got it discounted for about 55E.

PS: Battery can be replaced if needed. Might be a good idea to have couple of rechargeable batteries with you if you plan to spend a full night fishing.
florinc20
SAI Lug Worm

Have thanks: 26 times

Re: Anyone got an led lenser mh10

Postby sea serpant » Fri May 03, 2019 2:14 pm

Cheers thanks for that
sea serpant
SAI Sea Dog!

Have thanks: 121 times
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Tackle Reviews by Sea Anglers