Leadheads - job lot.

Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:05 am

Hi All,
I'm moving house and can't be bothered lugging a load of boxes of Leadheads with me, which were left over from Procast days. Kieran has kindly given me permission to put them up here as a job lot. I have about 100 packs of 1oz, 1.5oz and 2oz leadhead packs, and about 30 8oz wrecking jigs (on 10/0 O'Shaughnessy hooks) . They are all coloured with plastic coating(various colours, made on 5/0, 6/0 and 7/0 O'Shaughnessy hooks , treated with saltguard to help prevent corrosion . The 8oz jigs have fluro or glitter eyes.

I'd prefer to sell in one lot to a shop owner, club or charter skipper, but will split into 2 or 3 lots if there's interest from individuals.

For the lot (100 packs and 30 8oz jigs) I'm looking for £130. To buy in the shops would cost £300+, so it's a pretty good opportunity to save a few quid (or make a few quid :D ).

They cost a fortune to post due to weight , so if it's within reasonable distance I'll deliver if the buyer is willing to cover my diesel costs (not red !!!). I might work a days fishing in if interested.

If interested, send me a PM and I'll sort something out .

Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:45 pm

Sold !!