Switch to full style
At the suggestion of various members and given the magazines will run a mile from criticising a piece of kit, here is your chance to tell us what you really think about a rod, reel, line, lure... keep it legal please!
Topic locked

IMAX rod Holdall

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:55 pm

Hi lads

I am using the extendable salt rod holdall at the moment, but through wear and tear it's time to replace it, to be honest it owes me nothing. Trawling through the web I came across the imax rod Holdall, I am just wondering is or has anyone used this Holdall, and what are the opinions on it. I generally fish with 2 piece rods the largest of which is a 14 footer.
Do I stick to the salt or is the imax worth changing to ????? Any opinions would be great
I tried to upload a photo of the imax but it won't allow me, it's the imax competition holdall that I was thinking of.

Thanks

Re: IMAX rod Holdall

Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:00 pm

i have found with imax floatation suit and imax rig wallets, that all the zips rusted, if your buying use plenty of grease or Vaseline on zips, good products but why don't they put nylon zips on their products ,personally I don't use their stuff anymore.....
Topic locked