any decent half kilo or kilo spools of line?

Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:20 pm

Anyone know of any I know sakuma night crystal comes in half kilo spools just wondering anyone know any other decent bulk spools?

Re: any decent half kilo or kilo spools of line?

Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:17 pm

yes try here== http://www.blakdogtackle.com/product_in ... n2qdkooe82

Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:20 am

yes,both half kilo and kilo,, think Henrys tackle might have some half kilos in stock..

Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:01 am

mickser wrote:yes try here== http://www.blakdogtackle.com/product_in ... n2qdkooe82

i already know of the sakuma thanks for the link i want to know is there any other bulk spools of different line i know theres ultima f1 in half kilo spools but it doesnt last too long

Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:58 am

Sufix do bulk spools

Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:30 pm

ShaneH wrote:Sufix do bulk spools

never used it any good shane?

Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Sufix is excellent stuff.Another option 2600yards of Rovex 10x .Very similar to the suffix tritanium ,I got it a few months back from veals and ive been well impressed.
Another option that id be happy to recommend is Stren Stamina "coral" or "gold".Getting scarce though but can be got from ebay in big spools and great if fishing scruffy marks.A bit like the big game diameter to strength ratio eg 15lb is .38mm and has never ever let me down.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:56 am

beachbuddy wrote:Sufix is excellent stuff.Another option 2600yards of Rovex 10x .Very similar to the suffix tritanium ,I got it a few months back from veals and ive been well impressed.
Another option that id be happy to recommend is Stren Stamina "coral" or "gold".Getting scarce though but can be got from ebay in big spools and great if fishing scruffy marks.A bit like the big game diameter to strength ratio eg 15lb is .38mm and has never ever let me down.

will look into that rovex stuff cheers, need bulk line as when fishing rough ground marks daiwa tournament hits the pocket only filling 3 reels