3W cree headtorch Aldi

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:34 pm

f this in wrong section please move mods.
this Sunday coming, 3w cree head torch in aldi

https://www.aldi.ie/en/specialbuys/sund ... ead-torch/

Re: 3W cree headtorch Aldi

Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:04 am

These meant to be any good?

Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:12 am

For 9 yoyo I'll be taking a chance. I have a 3w cree hand torch from there and its fine.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:23 pm

I bet there better than led lensor. For 9 Euro well worth trying it out.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:55 am

you can get them cheaper than that, stronger too, and i'msure made in the same factory..
http://www.dx.com/c/flashlights-lasers- ... dlamps-906

Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:07 pm

As far as i believe cree is a chinese company that manufacture leds

Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:59 pm

the cree lamps off ebay are a great little light and really cheap

Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:47 pm

i got one of these and i have the h7 lensor and i have to say the aldi torch is as good if not better

Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:14 pm

gripper wrote:i got one of these and i have the h7 lensor and i have to say the aldi torch is as good if not better

I picked one up too as a spare cos i lost my h7r. Theres a fair bit of light off it but the zoom is pretty poor. Very flimsy and looks like it will break easily. Still decent value at €9 tho!

Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:34 am

I picked up a couple of them and think they are ok. Not super high quality but reasonable light off of them and , at less than the price of a packet of fags or a couple of pints, well worth adding to the tackle box.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:07 pm

good back up light,but odinary batteries dont last long with cree chips ,lithium will last three times longer and are rechargable ebay has some good bargains,make sure to get one with a car charger very handy when your away from home ,also go for a zoomable one as the flood beam on most is too wide if your fishing next to anyone :wink: