Beta or Team Shakespeare Box?

Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:04 pm

Going to get myself a new tackle box. I have decided on a Shakespeare one but can't decide on whether to get the Beta or the Team box. It will be mostly used for beach fishing. I know the Team box is bigger and will hold more gear but is it overkill? Is the Beta box big enough for the job? All opinions welcome. Thanks

Re: Beta or Team Shakespeare Box?

Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:32 pm

I have the beta box and i find it more than enough especially with the deep tray you can buy seperate i also think the breakaway seat box conversion is a must buy with the beta box great piece of kit

Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:35 pm

beta box is ample for the job, the bigger they are the more you tend to pack into them, try get yourself a breakaway box conversion afterwards you wont look back :wink:

Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:41 pm

I bought the sunridge seat box and have never regretted buying it. It has a great comforetable seat and loads of spac and a belt to go around ur shoulders

Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:54 pm

Beta box in myopinion is just right,but if I was goin to buy again I would buy it on veals with breakaway backrest at around 64sterling. But you can put some gear init look on YouTube

Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:41 pm

Beta box all the way. As John1 said the back conversion kit is the .business.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:08 pm

beta box is the box to have alright no need for the team box way too big the bigger the box the more stuff you will fit it with the breakaway back rest conversion is a must for them imo once fitted get a small sleeve of foam and put it on the lower back support makes life a bit easier on the back

Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:17 pm

Boat fishing beta for me shore team. I know where the lads are coming from but I find the team handy on the shore to put rod cases/ jacket into when weather changes. The back rest is a must.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:36 pm

Thanks for the advice lads. Much appreciated! I think I'll go with the beta and by the sounds of things the back conversion is a must.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:16 pm

Im the same as Determined Dan iv the team and its handy for what he said,its also handy for the nosebag and flask of scold,to me every one has there own preference of what box to use.