Re: 2014 advice needed on for Beachcaster rod

Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:09 am

bigsod wrote:Anyone who want to have a try of most zziplex models can do this at a sportscast Ireland event. Just let us know your coming up and between us you will have a good selection of rods to try out :)

Good idea that I will certainly keep in mind bigsod. One thing I could do with is improve on my casting anyway so might kill two birds... perhaps one of you guys can drop me a line when the event is on and when in the country I will certainly make time for it.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:39 am

Marco wrote:
bigsod wrote:Anyone who want to have a try of most zziplex models can do this at a sportscast Ireland event. Just let us know your coming up and between us you will have a good selection of rods to try out :)

Good idea that I will certainly keep in mind bigsod. One thing I could do with is improve on my casting anyway so might kill two birds... perhaps one of you guys can drop me a line when the event is on and when in the country I will certainly make time for it.
all the dates are in here marco :wink:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42089&hilit=sci

Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:15 pm

Marco wrote:

you did alright in your first ecr comp for someone who says his casting needs improvement :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: