what price for Daiwa reel

Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:30 am

i have a pair of Daiwa reels and would prefer Abus , can anyone give me a seconhand value for them . They are a Diawa sealine sl20h and slx 20shv both are in mint cond , boxed with all paperwork and actually look as new .

i bought some gear before i knew what i was doing and made poor choices on a couple of items so i could do with selling the surplus , any suggestions ?

bs

Re: what price for Daiwa reel

Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:19 pm

budding surfcaster wrote:i have a pair of Daiwa reels and would prefer Abus , can anyone give me a seconhand value for them . They are a Diawa sealine sl20h and slx 20shv both are in mint cond , boxed with all paperwork and actually look as new .

i bought some gear before i knew what i was doing and made poor choices on a couple of items so i could do with selling the surplus , any suggestions ?

bs
Stick them on ebay with a reserve of £55 and you will get a fair price for them they should go for about £60/£70

Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:45 am

you could buy an sl20sh for £69.99 new.

Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:36 pm

the slosh seem to be making around £50 on ebay .........the x`s seem to go for a wee bit more

bs

Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:09 pm

There was a sl20sh (slosh 20) that sold on ebay recently for £58.00 + £3.00 postage.
It was described as in mint condition but with no paper work.
I still think that a £55.00 reserve is reasonable - but don't put too high of a postage cost on it. ( it will put people off)
As for the slx20shv - I would put the same reserve on it and hope for the best. Buyers know the market price and will pay accordingly.

reels and stuff

Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:24 am

i have decided to sell one of the slosh 20 ., i will keep the other one for rough ground work .

so for sale one mint slosh 20 , boxed with al paperwork and doodads
£50 ono..........just serviced by our very own LEE .

there is an ABU beachcaster a pair of baitrunners (shimanos) and five carp rods (greys and free spirit )and a left handed ABU 6501........all up for sale if anyones interested .

bs

Re: reels and stuff

Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:26 pm

budding surfcaster wrote:i have decided to sell one of the slosh 20 ., i will keep the other one for rough ground work .

so for sale one mint slosh 20 , boxed with al paperwork and doodads
£50 ono..........just serviced by our very own LEE .

there is an ABU beachcaster a pair of baitrunners (shimanos) and five carp rods (greys and free spirit )and a left handed ABU 6501........all up for sale if anyones interested .

bs
What size are the baitrunners :?:

carp rods

Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:02 pm

What are the test curve on the carp rods and price per rod names of them too

ehh ?

Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:27 pm

the baitrunners are the 6010 gte models with the double handles ,

the rods are betty bertie and bertha..........no not those names there are 3 Greys Prodigy 2.75lb test , one greys prod 2.5lb and a free spirit searcher marker rod again somewhere between 2.5 and 3lb test but with a softer action for chucking 3 and 4 ounce feature finders a long way ......all quality british built rods........pm me for prices .

bs