lures - where do you buy them?

Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:07 pm

Hi

Quick question - where do you buy your lures?

Spent 45 EURO on veals recently in preparation for a bit of warm water fishing. I am off to Fuerteventura for a week in March en famile so the fishing will be limited and have been warned that the rapalas and yo-zuris will get smashed to bits by any decent barracuda. :shock: :D They reputedly hang around the harbour mouths waiting for a mullet to wander past... btw if anyone has any decent information on marks around there (corralejo( I'd be obliged of a few PMs.

I will have the Exage travel rod and light spinning gear with me, will be making up some light wire traces and rubbing leaders... bought mostly spoons and solid lures of the sparkly varieties (remember a tiny barracuda eyeing my wedding band when snorkeling some years back!)...

Thanks

Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:15 pm

Harris Angling normally have an abundance of lures available in their Half-Price Bargains section

http://www.harris-sportsmail.com/

Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:13 pm

as jgf says harris angling are hard to beat and do have some very good deals on .have a look on there site.

Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:16 pm

If you're not heading fow a while yet you can't really beat ebay for a deal... recently got 40 rapalas for $120 from the US...

Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:20 pm

Don't what your hard earned cash feeding Rapals to Barra's. Ebay might be the spot to pick up something made of hard plastic and cheap.

Kev