snowbee wadermaster 600D

At the suggestion of various members and given the magazines will run a mile from criticising a piece of kit, here is your chance to tell us what you really think about a rod, reel, line, lure... keep it legal please!

Moderators: Seaniebo, corbyeire

snowbee wadermaster 600D

Postby JOHN1 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:14 pm

I was in the market for new waders over the last few days i was going to get something from the Vass range but instesd i looked at and bought the snowbee wademaster 600d http://www.snowbee.co.uk/fly-fishing/wa ... sterwaders they seem like a very decent pair of waders also very comfortable to wear, just wondering have any of you lads got them and how are they holding out, I will be mainly using mine for boat launching / retreiving and also a bit of beach work.
Species Target (1) Anything will be a Bonus.

BALLYBRACK SAC.
EFSA.
SouthShore SAC.
JOHN1
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 598 times

Re: snowbee wadermaster 600D

Postby Steve » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:30 pm

I have a slightly older model of these John and yes they are decent, comfortable and extremely hard wearing waders. I've treated them like dirt and they are still leak free. My only gripe would be that you will sweat like a pig in them on a hot day. Having said that I didn't buy them for breathability, I bought them cos they looked strong and nearly 3 years on I haven't had even the smallest bother with them. Tough as nails.

For this message the author Steve has received thanks:
JOHN1 (Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:42 pm)
Steve
SAI Sea Dog!

Have thanks: 116 times

Return to Tackle Reviews by Sea Anglers