15 FT PENN RAMPAGE F/S

Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Hello lads,

Was in my local tackle shop for a chat and picked up this rod,brought it outside for a proper look,anyway i ended up buying,if anyone has one how do they rate it.

Thanks

John Ainsworth

Re: 15 FT PENN RAMPAGE F/S

Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:38 pm

hi there weasel how do u rate the rod is the tip steady in wind conditions, im thinking of getting one or similar to use with braid in ruff weather .thanks

Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:55 pm

I havent used it yet as i havent had a chance to get out,i hope to be out in the next week or so and ill let you know what its like.

John Ainsworth.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:12 pm

I'd also be interested in any feedback, was gonna pick up one soon.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:10 pm

Hi,sugarlumps and guts,
I only used the rampage once since i got it and the night i used it the wind was blown hard but the bite indication was very good,i really didnt get a chance to get a proper cast as the area that i was fishing in was fairly rocky but it didnt take much effort to cast near a 100 yards with it,im hoping to head out to a beach over the weekend and see how it really performs,if i do ill make some sort of comment weather good or bad but ill say it,ll be all good.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:18 pm

thanks weasel for review keep it coming i fish with braid line s and im after a 15ft stiff rod that wont bounce around in the wind any suggestions

Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:46 am

How ya guts,i changed over to braid only last week and what a difference it makes,its alt more sturdy than the mono that i was using,i would recommend the rampage as im very happy with the proformance on the last to seessions iv had with it.

John Ainsworth