Operation Sea Angler - Second Wave - Mike Ladles new book

Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:35 am

Being a self-admitted fan of Mike from an early age when I stumbled across a copy of "Hooked on Bass", "Operation Sea Angler" etc.. I eagerly picked up a copy of the latest book Operation Sea Angler the second wave". What can I say, it's just the high standard you would expect from Mike. Co-written by Steve Pitts and covering many aspects of fishing and species, this book really does suit all anglers from a beginner to the most experienced Angler. I fall somewhere in between. I found myself saying "Wow that's a great idea, or I never thought of that" plenty of times throughout the book. It also tackles the science behind fishing, fishing the change of light, where the fish are likely to be, best times of year, tides etc but these are all tied in with actual examples, data and catch reports. It really is a collection of lifelong knowledge and passion for fishing, poured into a book with a bit of science behind it, what more could you want. Buy it, you won't regret it and like me I am sure you will go back to it numerous times.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Operation Sea Angler - Second Wave - Mike Ladles new boo

Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:54 pm

Nice one Eoghan. Never read any of his books before and needing a new read for all the wet days stuck in the gaff.......