Switch to full style
At the suggestion of various members and given the magazines will run a mile from criticising a piece of kit, here is your chance to tell us what you really think about a rod, reel, line, lure... keep it legal please!
Topic locked

Celtic Zziplex M4 Evo

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:06 pm

http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... e/%3Fm%3D0
Another great Job from Nuno 8) I sent him a M4 Evo blank and asked him to build a rod with a Celtic theme. The only other thing I asked him was to include the name of my 2 boys which he put on the leather hand grip. I'm delighted with the finished rod it's a work of art that still has all the durability and looses none of the performance of a standard build. Nuno is a master of his craft and a gentleman to deal with.
Last edited by bigsod on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Re: Celtic Zziplex M4 Evo

Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:40 pm

You are a jammy B'stard...I hate you..would have put a picture of Jinky on it but class all the same . HAIL HAIL.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:20 pm

The custom rods are like tattoos now Rory, I'm a bit addicted. No Jinky but Henrick was pretty good too :)

Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:50 am

Incredible work SOD and I thought I had the nicest gear on the beach!! :D

Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:35 am

man those rods are absolutly AWESOME sod........could i be cheeky and ask you for contact details of him, does he only build from zzippy blanks?

Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:01 am

No problem lug worm, Here's his e mail nuno.paulino@7evenseas.com. If your on Facebook he's also there as Nuno Paulino. He builds on all blanks, from the lightest spinning rods to big game boat rods and everything in between 8)

Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:11 pm

You really have turned into a tackle tart Shane, it does look amazing tho.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:38 pm

bigsod wrote:No problem lug worm, Here's his e mail nuno.paulino@7evenseas.com. If your on Facebook he's also there as Nuno Paulino. He builds on all blanks, from the lightest spinning rods to big game boat rods and everything in between 8)

nice1 sod ive a carbon metal blank that could do with a rebuild, would be savage to get a one of kind........

Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:12 pm

that looks cool defo a 1 off rod ha very nice

Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Jese those are pretty stunning looking 'makeovers', never seen anything like that been done to a blank before.
Topic locked