Tubertini Eurocasting Epic 4.5m

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:51 pm

Hi all, I was thinking of starting the match angling next year and was looking for a soft match rod ,
Has any on here ever used one of these? And what do you think of them? Any other sujestsion on rods welcome , thanks in advance Paul.

Re: Tubertini Eurocasting Epic 4.5m

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:52 pm

Check out the Tubertini Poetica ....some very accomplished anglers using them..for the low down contact Mr. Paul Mason of this parish... 8) 8) 8) 8) :shock:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:51 pm

Is it the one with 3 tips? I have the eurocasting 4.2m casting to 110g on each tip. Dunno if its the same rod only longer?
I love mine. I only have it a month or 2 and only used the heavy tip so far but its a pleasure to fish with. Ive had small fish like pin whiting right upto a ray of about 5/6lbs and it handled it no bothers. Every fish on it brings a smile to my face and not every rod does that anymore

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:06 pm

Hi red , ye it has 3tips and is rated to 150 gram , it looks a well built rod and very light , it's about as far as Santa's budget will strech this year :) thanks for the reply lad :wink:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:56 am

I've got one for scratching and am very impresssed so far. Once you except its limitations to 4ozs plus bait you will be as pleased as me I'm sure. :)
Poetica is a good shout aswell for casting bigger weights and is more of an allrounder.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:34 am

Vercelli and Grauvell do nice match rods, all continental style stuff 8) http://www.tronixpro.com/index.php/bran ... celli-rods