help with sticker on zziplex

Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:16 pm

i bought a bullet hiflex,the rod was built by a member on another forum,the blank itself came from efishsell.when i enquired why the sticker was different to any other ive seen the rod builder said he had asked tom at efishsell about the sticker and he said thats how the blank came from terry carroll(or something like that).ive tried ringing terry carroll but cant get a answer,ive been told by another lad that the blank is very new as it has the newer zziplex sticker on it and not to be to bothered by the gold bullet hiflex sticker as odd rods do come out with different stickers on.anyone seen a sticker like this one?

Re: help with sticker on zziplex

Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:33 pm

The zziplex sticker is standard with the new rods, as for the bullet hi flex sticker Terry changes things from time to time, and Terry is notoriously difficult to get on the phone just ask paddyc or Tom :D

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:06 pm

There are as many different zziplex decals as there are rods... not even the " hustler" knows them all... :roll:

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:34 pm

thanks for the replys,the only bullet hiflex ones ive seen over here are in white and alot bigger than the one on my rod.sure its ok anyway just not seen another like this one
peter

Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:49 am

there is talk of a zziplex flag to hoist up your rod while fishing so lads down the beach will know your a nut :lol: :lol: