online stores

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:48 pm

hey friends

what do yiou think is the best on line store, ie value for money and service, any horror stories either, i love a good story

sheaners

Re: online stores

Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Have a look for tackle direct ireland. Based in the halfway in cork. Youll do well to get a better service anywhere.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:41 pm

red wrote:Have a look for tackle direct ireland. Based in the halfway in cork. Youll do well to get a better service anywhere.

Will have a Pike if you will excuse the pun..............Thanks.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:48 pm

If you are into Lure fishing, AGM Discount Tackle is a great online Site and very cheap and reasonable!!

All the best SQ.......

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:47 pm

thanks tackle dirtect ireland is very goog. site is slow but great prices

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:58 pm

sheaners wrote:thanks tackle dirtect ireland is very goog. site is slow but great prices

thought is was just my pc that was slow on this site.... but would recommend them..

Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:20 am

fishfeatures wrote:
sheaners wrote:thanks tackle dirtect ireland is very goog. site is slow but great prices

thought is was just my pc that was slow on this site.... but would recommend them..

http://www.fishingtackle2u.co.uk/ is highly recommended. There are the new Veals!
Free delivery for order over 50 quid. Their website is being updated at the min. Simply order over the phone, they have a great stock list.