Fishing /shore rock ,roving angler vest. Help.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Hi, I'm looking for a fishing vest, it has to have a good few pockets to hold all the gear and most importantly be comfortable. Last session I did 7 mile walking over very rough ground and the back pack nearly broke my shoulders. So if you have a good vest you know of please tel me the sites are full of different ones and I'm lost which one is best. Thanks.

Re: Fishing /shore rock ,roving angler vest. Help.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:34 pm

The sakura koa vest looks the business if its just a vest your after . If your looking for somithing weatherproof too try glasgow angling centre online they do a good range. I got a klobba one a few years back for 60 euro and it has tons of storage as well as detachable sleeves and a hood and found it great and has only started to give up the ghost now..I personally would go for the latter as it will allow plenty of movement and most are breathable and waterproof so useable in all conditions

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Thanks for the reply, Preston I'll have a look at it now. The gear I would be carrying would be a lot of weights for rass fishing, traces, floats, knife, pliers spool of line spare reel spinners plugs and more and bait so it needs to be well balanced and comfortable .

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:14 pm

http://www.fishingmegastore.com/ron-tho ... ~1714.html

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:53 pm

Would a small backpack not be a better option? Set it down when fishing and you wont feel restricted by any additinal bulky stuff in your pockets?