Re: Zziplex XTR or Ian Golds Extractor

Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:49 pm

AG wrote:
baitdigger wrote:The zzippy is ideal for anyone of the masses who must have the ZZiplex label on their rod :D

still missing the point , you can catch fish using any rod even an xtr , the rod doesnt know what sticker is on it either do the fish ?

My point exactly

Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:30 am

so does that not say that any rod can be used to fish with no matter what it is ?

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:08 pm

AG wrote:so does that not say that any rod can be used to fish with no matter what it is ?

that is getting in to a whole other ball game, any car will get you from a to b but given a choice most people would choose a ferrari over a mini.

My original point was there are those who would pick the zzippy because it was a zzippy rather than for what it can do and the suitability for their personal abilities and fishing needs, and there are those who have to be seen with the 'right' labels and that is as if not more important than everything else. There are also those who judge others ability to catch fish by the label on the rod they use.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:06 pm

so is it not better to try as many rods as possible , ? and not just listen to people who say that a certain rod is no good to fish with when clearly you can fish with any rod ?

Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:53 am

go out and buy a lidl rod and reel :twisted:

Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:11 pm

have you considered a contender ,they have a what i call a Q CURVE the majority of top casters in the country have tried to master this wildly progresive rod but most have failed ,mostly due to the 38 cm butt being to beefy for them,and of course to get the rod moving properly most cant run fast enough :cry: or end up sliding on a cow pat on the runway,perfect rod for casting up to 16 oz plus a whole mac ,go on you know you want one :wink:

Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:27 pm

I have some 32oz sinkers if you want to try one out the next time Roger :mrgreen: