white rag

Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:57 pm

anybody know where i can dig a ready supply of "cat" whites.....discretion assured,so pms only ,thank you please 8) 8) 8) 8) ....oh yeah,meant to say...Dublin area. 8)

Re: white rag

Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:35 pm

even i know where to dig whites in dublin :roll:

Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:03 pm

oh to be in the presence of greatness ! :shock: 8)

Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:23 am

willie bendit wrote:anybody know where i can dig a ready supply of "cat" whites.....discretion assured,so pms only ,thank you please 8) 8) 8) 8) ....oh yeah,meant to say...Dublin area. 8)

Most lads will not divulge their hard earned wriggler beds. A lot of hard work goes into finding special baits like Wrigglers. I'll give you a few tips: Try along saltwater streams on flat sandy beaches (by saltwater streams I mean no fresh water runoffs going into the streams, taste the water for salinity) Don't dig too low down the tide they usually concentrate in and around the first 3rd of the beach from the high water mark. When digging only dig the top six inches, going deeper is a waste of energy. I usually find that the jet black sand/mud is best although you can find them in most types of sands. Okay now get out there and find me a good Wriggler bed :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:54 pm

thanks Paul. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)