AA tournament match.. rant about performance....

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:35 am

i know this rod is out quite a while now but i just thought i would put this post up to emphasize to anyone thinking of buying a rod of just how good this rod really is... i first took a look at this rod about a year or so ago and was told buy alot of guys on and off this site (namely kstaff :wink: ) that it was a top class rod well worth a purchase but bein synical me i never acted on buying one til just recently... i have it about two months now and can say that i look forward to my trips jus to use this rod its everything you cud possibly need in a long range competative fishing rod... its light thin and very powerful with a match tip to die for.. i normally fish with either a zziplex primo or century kompressor s coupled with a primo match or tt match and have to admit since using this rod the kompressor and primo have been left at home and now use this rod alone coupled with a primo match .... not exactly made for the beginner or part time angler but for anyone looking for a long range fishing weapon this would be hard to beat and when you take a look at the price compared to the zzippys and some of the centurys its a bargain as i picked up mine for a cool 330 euros in henrys tackle...... thanks for listenin to my rant anyway :mrgreen:

Re: AA tournament match.. rant about performance....

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:19 pm

+1

by far the best long range match FISHING rod on the market 8) 8) 8)

Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:14 pm

i 2nd dat i didnt believe the hype til i fished with it id put it as one of the best rods ive ever used :wink:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:54 am

+3 :)

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:54 am

:D :D :D

Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:05 am

Yeah! I was wondering when you'de chip :lol: