Daiwa 7ht mag reveiw

Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:33 pm

These reels are something special, between the magnofuge braking system, the easy to grip low profile cage and the speedy retrieve with the large comfortable power handle they tick all the boxes. Ive been using them for nearly 4 years now and besides one set of stripped gears they havnt let me down at all, once they are looked after they will last. I use main mainly over clean ground but they will cope with some medium rough ground. The main thing about this reel is the distance with its easy to set mags but it has guts too. Ive had Ray, Hounds, triple dogs and decent codling and its always stood up to the job. The 7ht mag doesnt come cheap, new they cost over €200 but they are worth every penny.

Re: Daiwa 7ht mag reveiw

Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:39 pm

very good review shane you forgot to mention their robust enough to endure extream snapoffs and not fintan proof :mrgreen:

Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:29 pm

roger de dodger wrote:very good review shane you forgot to mention their robust enough to endure extream snapoffs and not fintan proof :mrgreen:

Extream snap offs yes, Fintan proof rbobably not, but then again what is :?: he would probalbly manage to break a Tank :wink:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:43 pm

i recon fintan as a kid even broke a few tonka trucks