new headlamp

Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:03 pm

I am looking at maybe gettin a new rechargable headlamp because my old one is nearly finished, i was wondering is theere any rechargable headlamp for not too dear?
thanks

Re: new headlamp

Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:21 pm

Hi there,plenty of threads with loads of info on the site that will give you plenty of advice.I know alot of lads will talk about the cree headlamps[not sure if rechargeable/just long term batteries] as been good i can't verify as ive never used one.What i use myself is a speleo nova plus and i find it very good[and bright].Veals are doing them for 100 down from 150 failing that i would imagine the led lenser rechargeable would be a good bet.
Dan in halfway had a few rechargeables the last time i saw him 50 odd euro i think give him a bell he might be able to sort you.
Tight lines

Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:32 pm

beachbuddy wrote:Hi there,plenty of threads with loads of info on the site that will give you plenty of advice.I know alot of lads will talk about the cree headlamps[not sure if rechargeable/just long term batteries] as been good i can't verify as ive never used one.What i use myself is a speleo nova plus and i find it very good[and bright].Veals are doing them for 100 down from 150 failing that i would imagine the led lenser rechargeable would be a good bet.
Dan in halfway had a few rechargeables the last time i saw him 50 odd euro i think give him a bell he might be able to sort you.
Tight lines

thanks for the info beachbuddy will give dan a ring soon, thanks

Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:44 pm

get yourself a petzl ultra :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:12 pm

thats a bad scratch in that record record record record record :shock:
buy yourself a rechargable 5 watt cree on ebay for 30 nicker and buy a new rod with the money you save LOL(you get lithium 3.7 volt batteries that work better and at lower temp to ordinary rechargables :wink: )

Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:56 pm

think i might try one of the cree headlamps

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:24 am

try
http://www.dealextreme.com good site and the have reviews on popular products they post most of ther stuff from china but now have a uk ware house so postage times could now be shorter if it comes from china it takes about 3 weeks if you dont mind waiting all there prices include postage and iv found a lot of stuff cheper than ebay