Re: worst tripod for falling over

Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:32 pm

hey lad i use my tripod and i have a sandspike along side it,,,whats the problem with that

Donagh wrote:
shamoo0804 wrote:
saving private brian wrote:2 sandspikes on a beach are better than any tripod i think

I took up seafishing a few years back, and was advised by the guy in the tackleshop that I needed a sand spike for my newly aquired rod/reel - it was used all of 2 times before I got a tripod.

Needless to say it hasnt been used since :wink:

Brian if your that mad for sandspikes, your welcome to mine free of charge :mrgreen:

Forgot to mention..................is that a tripod in the background of your avatar :P

I wouldn't give away the sand spike. Their great for using on surf strand instead of lugging around a tripod when resting a rod for a few minutes for baiting up.

As for using them as well as a tripod. FFS :? My original comment and more :lol: Talk about digging yourself a hole.

Donagh

Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:35 pm

lads all get on this topic i do use an iangolds tripod and would never go fishing without it,,,i just asked a question on yere own opinions on tripods that tople the easiest,,,thats all

Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:35 pm

locking this, as its run its course and getting tired of having to check it every time someone posts!!