any one have this type of rod. shimano vengeance surf?

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:51 pm

hi all. just wondering if any one has one of these rods :?: how do you fine them ? tip reaction ? casting?. .it looks good and is getting a good all round report from the mags{ but you cant always believe them}. I'm think of the 3 piece 4 to 8 oz 14ft.fixed spool. any info on this rod is much appreciated thank you. + is there any tackle shops in Ireland selling this type of rod.{i try to support the irish tackle dealer if i can.} :) .cheers.

any 1 have this type rod shimano vengeance surf+ need a deal

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:36 pm

bump on the first write up lads. but i have been looking up dealers and cant get this rod in ireland?? :?: ??. and the uk and more dealers are chargeing a ball of money to post :evil: . so any one got a dealer that would order a rod or any one seen this rod about.?.

Re: any one have this type of rod. shimano vengeance surf?

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:27 am

There's one on eBay, might be worth keeping an eye on, not sure what postage to Ireland is but no harm in asking, not much interest in it so far so could be a bargain.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:12 am

Didn't see this post.

Give Millards a ring/email: They are the agents for Shimano so they'll be able to tell you who has them:

Milbro Sport
Ballymount Cross Industrial Estate
Ballymount
Dublin 24
Ireland
Tel: +353-1-4298645
Fax: +353-1-4298646
email: milbro@milbro.com

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:02 pm

cheers for looking shambo i had a good look on all the e bays but all i found is the coarse fishing vengence rod.
Shambo wrote:There's one on eBay, might be worth keeping an eye on, not sure what postage to Ireland is but no harm in asking, not much interest in it so far so could be a bargain.
Tthanks for the help jimC ill give them a call now.
JimC wrote:Didn't see this post.

Give Millards a ring/email: They are the agents for Shimano so they'll be able to tell you who has them:

Milbro Sport
Ballymount Cross Industrial Estate
Ballymount
Dublin 24
Ireland
Tel: +353-1-4298645
Fax: +353-1-4298646
email: milbro@milbro.com