DAM QUICK POWER RED STEEL SURF 360 FD

Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:05 pm

New for 2011...looks a good reel...bout the 60 Euro mark
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: DAM QUICK POWER RED STEEL SURF 360 FD

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Ive a DAM red steelpower scratching rod that reel perfectly colour matches 8) 8)

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:18 am

southaussie wrote:Ive a DAM red steelpower scratching rod that reel perfectly colour matches 8) 8)
...m8 what you think of the rod...was lookin at DAM Dam Devilstick Surf 13ft bout 50 Euro and TC24-Carbon ta boot... as second to me Penn PowerStix?

Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:52 am

I seems a good rod for the money not great in big surf but it has excellent bite detection and great to cast 3oz leads, excellent reel seat and light to hold, Ive caught everything from pin whiting to double doggies and even a 2.5 pound codling, (had a great bend in it that time :P )
The salt surf rods are on special from glasgow angling for around £40 nice rod too

Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:02 pm

southaussie wrote:I seems a good rod for the money not great in big surf but it has excellent bite detection and great to cast 3oz leads, excellent reel seat and light to hold, Ive caught everything from pin whiting to double doggies and even a 2.5 pound codling, (had a great bend in it that time :P )
The salt surf rods are on special from glasgow angling for around £40 nice rod too

Thanks for the reply... salt it shall be cheers... :wink: