Nationwide baits

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:40 pm

We hear enough bad news these days so heres the good news, if you want top quality bait and cannot get out to dig or collect it use nationwide baits. My order placed Tuesday arrived today containg live crab and lug in perfect condition In a separate box to the live bait was all my frozen again all perfectly packaged ensuring no thawing or damage.

The service is second to none in my opinion and as an Irish company we should be delighted to have it at our disposal!

Top class which deserves shouting about!

Re: Nationwide baits

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:30 am

great to hear our national bait delivery service is meeting the irish anglers expectations.well done nationwide baits.keep up the good work.nice post kstaff

Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:27 am

Well done to who ever is involved in this an excelent service that will make things a lot easier for todays angler.....................

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:53 am

there bait is brillian there the only sandeels and black wraps i use , the mussels a good to, well done

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:44 am

kstaff wrote:We hear enough bad news these days so heres the good news, if you want top quality bait and cannot get out to dig or collect it use nationwide baits. My order placed Tuesday arrived today containg live crab and lug in perfect condition In a separate box to the live bait was all my frozen again all perfectly packaged ensuring no thawing or damage.

The service is second to none in my opinion and as an Irish company we should be delighted to have it at our disposal!

Top class which deserves shouting about!

great to hear and see a top irish company like this 8)
but what a waste of good bait , in these hard times , why didnt you just send it to someone who will use it ? :D

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:08 pm

we want maddies 8) 8) 8) 8)

Thu May 26, 2011 4:10 pm

just wanted to place my weekly order but the site seems to have disappeared from efishsell? Are they gone? :? :?:

Thu May 26, 2011 4:36 pm

Please note that Nationwidebaits is no longer part of the the efishsell Website.
For further information please contact nationwidebaits@live.ie

Tue May 31, 2011 3:07 pm

Has anyone bought rag from them? if so how did they find them? wont get a chance to dig this weekend so might give them a call

Tue May 31, 2011 5:59 pm

If you are looking for nationwide baits you will you can place orders here http://www.nationwidebaits.com the rag like all there bait is top notch i got fresh crab from them and everyone of them were perfect for fishing with, keep up the good work :wink:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:04 am

http://www.nationwidebaits.com .... Just like to say good luck with the website looks Great
Keep up the good work

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:52 pm

I haven't ordered from them myself but i heard they supplied the bait to the home nations this year. A big well done to them for mangaing to supply that much crab at once, and it was all top notch stuff! Very good bait indeed, pretty much like using fresh stuff once they had thawed out.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:44 pm

fishinmidget wrote:I haven't ordered from them myself but i heard they supplied the bait to the home nations this year. A big well done to them for mangaing to supply that much crab at once, and it was all top notch stuff! Very good bait indeed, pretty much like using fresh stuff once they had thawed out.

better than fresh they dont nip ya :lol:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:07 pm

This is a great service lads .
Ordered my Bait on a Wensday , arrived the following day .
I have to say , i have never ever (and i mean that) seen bait shiped this way .
It arrived in Tip Top Shape . And im in the West .
So if your fishing for fun or fishing Comps where top bait is a must , this is the way to go .
NO MORE WORRYS .
You know a lot of thought went in this set up .
You also know that there is Anglers involved {and not bad ones at that . ha ha } for they know how to keep and ship the best of bait .
Well done again lads .

Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Have to agree with all the above .Used the service this week as still getting back in shape after been laid up and can't get my own worms just yet everything arrived tip top shape so got fishing this week for first time in a long time ,fair play lads and nice touch with the follow on text to see delivery arrived safe and sound. :D
Tight lines

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:55 pm

they have a new website: http://www.nationwidebaits.com
or contact Martin on his mobile: 087 648 1791 or by email: nationwidebaits@live.ie

Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:58 am

I placed my order yesterday for fresh lug and frozen sandeel and recieved the order this morning, bait is in great condition. Spoke with martin yesterday and he is a gent, great service will definatly use nationwide baits again.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:34 pm

good news 8)

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:42 pm

would like like to say thanks to Martin from nationwide baits, a gent. I was unable to get bait for the LFSAC open this weekend as it was my wee brothers wedding and as the best man i had a few errands to do. Even though my order was short notice, the bait was in top condition, thanks very much and i would reconmend nationwidw baits to anyone.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:17 pm

just had a look at the site there fantastic keep up the good work :D