braid lidl

Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:47 pm

got some braid line in lidl. diameter checked with a micrometer. the 12.4kg/0.20mm came in at 0.28mm and the 19.1kg/0.25mm came in at 0.31mm. this is often the case with a lot of lines and should not put anyone off. havnt used it yet but still looks like ok line.

Re: braid lidl

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:20 pm

i,d bring it back :lol: once no one tells the fish :shock: oh yea what fish :lol: i must admitt you havnt had a smoothie till you get one on braid 8)
what colour is the lidle braid? i have a thing for red at the moment :wink: and did they have much of it :?:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:51 pm

Im not wearing my sportscast Ireland hoodie next time im fishing with you so Roger :mrgreen:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:53 pm

TACKLE TARTS :shock: :shock:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:37 pm

it moved quick. it was green. you might still get some if ya tried a few stores

roger de dodger wrote:i,d bring it back :lol: once no one tells the fish :shock: oh yea what fish :lol: i must admitt you havnt had a smoothie till you get one on braid 8)
what colour is the lidle braid? i have a thing for red at the moment :wink: and did they have much of it :?:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:38 pm

the missus got me a spool of .20mm while she was out doing the shoppin, looks ok must be selling cos it was the last one :!: they had plenty of the thicker stuff for boat work :!: what a nice wife i have :lol:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:52 pm

roger de dodger wrote:the missus got me a spool of .20mm while she was out doing the shoppin, what a nice wife i have :lol:

Yea she'd do anything to get rid of ye for a few hrs :shock: :mrgreen:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:24 pm

wayne riley wrote:
roger de dodger wrote:the missus got me a spool of .20mm while she was out doing the shoppin, what a nice wife i have :lol:

Yea she'd do anything to get rid of ye for a few hrs :shock: :mrgreen:

shed expect at least a day of peace and quiet for 14.99 :lol: