Tubertini

Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Some nice looking match rods has anyone used or have one? i know someone who has a boat rod from the range and love it

http://www.tubertini-sea.co.uk/index.html

Re: Tubertini

Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:18 pm

look like nice bits of kit, i wouldnt mind seeing the lure rods and how they compare to tenryu rods

Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:57 pm

look like really nice rods.. I did hear of someone in the north starting to supply them and a fella outa the club was thinking about getting one.. I would mind a chuck with one..

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:57 pm

Dan lynch @ HALFWAY ANGLING is a dealer of TUBERTINI and has the full range in stock .I have two myself,the gorrila 500,and the 4 meter F.1.. super rods and super advice from DAN .

ultegra

CLOYNE SAC

Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:29 am

Main UK agent for Tubertini is in Enniskillen.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:25 am

east coast angling in navan sell them

Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:30 pm

Howya Eeler, saw the rods in East Coast Angling, couldnt believe the weight of them....like a feather...all my mates are using them now for the boat comps. seems they have a good rep.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:05 pm

thebigman wrote:Main UK agent for Tubertini is in Enniskillen.

if you click the link it says that alright :wink:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:38 pm

JOHN1 wrote:
thebigman wrote:Main UK agent for Tubertini is in Enniskillen.

if you click the link it says that alright :wink:

That'll teach me to read things properly :oops:

Wed May 25, 2011 9:57 pm

I have an atlantic 1.00 since 2008, and use it all the time from the boat, I just got my sticky mitts on an F1-504 for the world c'ships in August, and I'm in love with it, I'm actually thinking of divorcing the wife and marrying it instead...lol... although she will prob divorce me if she finds out what I spent on it.........

Wed May 25, 2011 10:12 pm

Hi Dave what do you think of the F1-504? looks like a nice tool and a nice price tag but i dont think i could trust them.. Iv sold all my Tubertini boat&shore rods since after breaking 3 boat rods.

Thu May 26, 2011 8:03 am

give em to denis he will test them :twisted:

Fri May 27, 2011 10:12 pm

sorry to hear about your prolems Tony, what rods did you have ?
I have used my atlantic for 3 yrs now, best fish on it was a 17lb ling, most fish 118 whiting av. 1lb ea, 3 at a time with 12oz lead in a 3kt tide in 90 mins thats real punishment, I have also uptide casted with a 350g lead with it in holland, all this without a problem......
The 504 will be christened on the june weekend... its so beautiful... 16.5 ft long, weighs about 12oz, and so sensitive you'll be able to see a fish fart next to your bait... yet you can cast up to 250g and downtide with 400g...lets hope it doesn't break :shock:

Sat May 28, 2011 12:08 am

Don't leave it lying about if I'm around Dave ;-)

Sat May 28, 2011 9:25 pm

The rod i broke a few times was the Gorilla Boat 500 3.00m they all broke in the same spot but when it was in one piece it was a lovely rod to fish with. I had it out with a rep from Tubertini at the Dublin angling show he said they did get a lot of those rods back broken and that they where releasing a new version of it soon..That 504 is the right tool iv got a zziplex and a Daiwa boat rod with those Fiji K series guides on them and their a sexy guide . all the best with it hope it serves you well