Limerick angling centre

Fri May 06, 2005 3:06 pm

Just to let you know Limerick Angling center will get in penn sidewinder for 245 euro. I got mine today and after putting a deposit down yesterday. Says he'll do the same deal for anyone else and he'll give good prices on all penn products.

Donagh

Fri May 06, 2005 5:41 pm

Donagh,is this the shop up the side street from Arthurs Quey?

Fri May 06, 2005 10:16 pm

Thats the one bigcol its on denmark street just head for smyths bar from arthurs quay and it is just on your right hand side opposite the car park

Sat May 07, 2005 8:36 am

I think Limerick Angling Centre is on John Street - the street that runs from John's Hospital down to Baals bridge. Donkey Fords is on the same street.

Sat May 07, 2005 6:53 pm

Does he have a web site

Sat May 07, 2005 7:31 pm

Sorry lads i was thinking of the fishing and shooting store :oops:

Mon May 09, 2005 9:16 am

Yes its on John street same street as Donkey Fords. I doubt he has a web site but contact details are on the cfb site http://www.cfb.ie. Not a lot in the shop and he can't take credit cards or laser. Penn stuff can be ordered in cheap but he can't give good prices on abu or daiwa stuff.

Donagh

Mon May 09, 2005 9:18 am

yup limerick angling centre is up on john street like woody said. the guys name is john who owns the place. his number is 061316637........ he's generally really sound for buying any gear off, and will always match or beat any of the other local shops. he's also doing a great deal on the shimano baitrunners at the moment, about 150euro. definitly worth calling in or giving him a shout

Tue May 10, 2005 11:50 am

Donagh that 245 euro hardly includes the mag 525 that the rod often comes with does it?

Tue May 10, 2005 1:44 pm

No it doesn't. I think he does the 525mag for 160 or 165. I know its not amazingly cheap as a price but it reasonably competitive with Veals once P&P is taken into account. I was quoted 325 euro in another shop for the same rod.

I've never considered penn to give a free reel with there rods. You only get a few quid off the price of the two bought individualy.

Donagh