mustad bib'n' brace plus jacket

Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:52 pm

to put it simply, i did not feel the cold this winter. if only i could wear this lot waiting at the bus stop in the mornings!

the jacket is nice and neat. side pockets are large and will even accommodate a small rig wallet or two for summer sessions on the rocks, or shallow beach flatties and bass when you need to keep mobile.
the inside pocket is again large and quite deep. a handy pocket to keep a headlamp battery in and still have room to spare.
the hood leaves plenty of room to fit a hat on your head and a headlamp strap and wires. all zips are covered with a 'flap' and fastened with velcro.
the bib 'n' brace is pretty standard. again spacious pockets and vey toasty. no complaints here. i don't like the zip faster at the end of the leggings as i am sure this is prone to rust. i recommend cleaning the zips with a nailbrush or old tooth brush and spraying with wd40 when they get a soaking.

very reasonably priced (if bought online) in comparison with similar products from other brands.

i have found cleaning to be a little problematic. maybe someone could tell me the best way to do this without bunging it in the washing machine? i tried scrubbing it down and the dirt just seems to spread!

the only other problem i have with this lot is looking like a mustad clone!