New Website

At the suggestion of various members and given the magazines will run a mile from criticising a piece of kit, here is your chance to tell us what you really think about a rod, reel, line, lure... keep it legal please!

Moderators: Seaniebo, corbyeire

New Website

Postby Peter Noone » Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:32 am

Hi Fellow club members,

I would like to introduce myself as the owner of http://www.euro-tackle.com that a friend of mine has built for me Conor Hamilton of procast angling.He has done an excellent job and is nearing completion with the site ,there is just a few more items to add including Paypal.I have giving free postage on all orders as I feel the customer deserves it and our prices are been kept to the minimum.We manufacture all our rigs and lures therefore passing on the savings to you.We use top quality products including Mustad,VMC,Gemini for rigs and many more household brands.We will be at all leading exhibitions next year including Dublin,Emo,Clonmel,Belfast,Lisburn,Moira,and many more in the UK.

We hope you will enjoy the site and catch many fish in the weeks and months ahead and must say without Conors help it would have been difficult in building the site.We have had many orders from this forum already and would like to take every one for that.

We hope if possible to sponsor some kind of competition in the new year on this forum.So when you go fishing next time think Euro Tackle "The bait every Fish wants".

Thank you very much and I hope to contribute to this forum in days and weeks ahead.If there is rigs or lures you need please ask and we will see what we can do.

Peter
Peter Noone

Postby Jon Moloney » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:49 am

Good stuff Peter, prices are very good. Just waiting on the Pay-pal and I'll take some stuff off you.
1 suggestion, how about selling some rig making stuff in bulk, swivels,clips etc. I know this might seem like defeating the purpose of selling your own rigs but people who make their own probably don't buy too many ready made and people who buy theirs usually don't bother making any, so there are two different markets, just a though..

cheers
J
Jon Moloney

Postby Conor H » Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:12 pm

John, I've enough to do without adding more !!! :shock:
Will get PayPal up and running ASAP !
-----------------------------
Cheers

Conor
<)))))><
-----------------------------
Conor H