New website

Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:18 pm

Hi Folks,
I'm building a site for a friend who is in the fishing supplies business. He makes his own lures and rigs . I've been using them for a long time and I doubt if you'll find lures as good as these at the price Peter charges- and there's no delivery fee !!! Excellent !!

The site needs a lot of work still, but I hope to have it fully functional by the end of the week - it may be a bit slow loading up as I have to do a bit of work with the images.

Have a look for yourself. It's pretty much the same as my own but the products are different. www.euro-tackle.com

Let me know what you think (be nice !!! :wink: )

Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:32 pm

connor,
great site.Unbelievable prices considering free postage.Just one minor point.It might be helpful to have a brief description of what type the ready made rigs are.

Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:20 pm

i agree with bigcol.only thing missing is descriptions.great prices

Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:03 am

yeah, nice site but paypal payment would make it a lot easier to buy.

Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Hi folks, thanks for the feedback. I've mailed off to Peter to get the names of the rigs. It's already on the list of "Still to do" so hopefully it'll be done in the next day or two.

When the site is completed , I'll be setting up the Paypal account , so again, it's on the "to do" list.

In the meantime, you can get further info from Peter himself at peternoone@oceanfree.net

Thanks again.

Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:10 pm

good site,prices r great seen as free postage.

Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:42 am

Excellent prices.

Might be advisable to put a bit more information on each lure though. For instance there is no mention of weights/lenghts of each lure. Do the shads come in different sizes etc. Also might be an advantage to put diving depth in for the plugs.

The shore rigs just need a very brief description, i.e. "clipped down paternoster" etc etc.

Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:16 am

Sure hasn't my jacket got Euro Tackle embroidered on it.
Got it at the exhibition in Cloghran, good price.

What do you want Wes, a medal!

Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:03 pm

Steve, I have the catalogue at home with lure lengths etc , still to go on. Just want to get everything up there first and then I can get to work on Descriptions. Sea rigs now have a short description. All tied with quality line and Gemini accessories. Nice rigs.

Wes, a wee green fly fishing jacket by any chance ? :wink:

Cheers for all the feedback so far. Will keep you posted on the site's progress.

Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:59 pm

Thats the one!
Without the fly patch on the chest pocket.
Great prices, and free posting makes it all the more attractive.
I think I'll wait til all info and items are listed.....i try and get everything i need in the one purchase.....saves hassle.

Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:39 pm

I agree with the previous advice.. the prices are great and the free delivery is a nice bonus.. just would be nice to know more specific info on the rigs etc.. i.e. hook sizes etc..

Bren