Summerlands tackle

Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:26 pm

anyone used this online tackle shop?? how was the service. some nice stuff!

Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:23 pm

Hi m.b3
I was going to get some stuff from them a few months back (some things on there not available elsewhere online) but seemingly you can't use a credit card:

"Payments methods Overseas:
Payment can only be made by bank transfer directly into our bank account prior to the despatch of goods. We do not accept overseas credit card transactions."

try bowlands

Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:21 am

Find them in sea angler service and kit are both a1. Also you can spread cost send 9 post dated cheques and items sent happy to send to ireland and postage for order over 100 sterling is only 6 pound not bad.

Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:33 am

just saw some nice rod blanks, which i couldn't find anywhere else. thanks fop replies lads. cheers.

Re: Summerlands tackle

Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:41 pm

m.b3 wrote:anyone used this online tackle shop?? how was the service. some nice stuff!

Hm, I bought a zziplex rod and 525 mag, amnesia line, shrink tube, glue, coasters, and reel seats there. I am based in Galway and called them. Credit card payment was not a problem at all.

Summerlands Tackle

Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:36 pm

I've just received an email from Nick Laws at Summerlands Tackle.
They have just upgraded their Credit Card security check system.
So now you CAN use your Credit Card. They do however reserve the right to insist on a bank transfer on large orders.
You can email Nick at nick@summerlands.co.uk :D

Seems like nice people to deal with.

Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:40 pm

thanks for that lads. cheers.