Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:46 pm

People:me and the brother

Duration:2 hours

Tide:from high

Weather:sunny, bit of a blow from the north

Bait:plugs, spinners

Rigs:

Results:2 mack, 1 bass

Report:Brought the brother out for a quick spin today. Plan was to get a few macks for bait then head out for a bit of bottom fishing.
Macks were very scarce and after about an hour and only 2 fish :oops: decided to head to the sand bar.
On his first cast picked up a 2lb bass. not a bite after this but mission accomplished as he got his first bass and wants to go again :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:12 pm

hi coaster,nice one,and some nice pictures,will be going out of tramore myself sunday and monday,weather permitting,might see you there if your around,dezzer.....................

Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:33 pm

Well dezzer.
Hope to be out Monday. Bit of a downer just after sticking this post up.
The bro packed the car while I tied up the boat. Got home and found that the new tank for the boat (€90) full with fuel (€29) and a bottle of oil (€10) was left behind. Went straight back out and it was gone. :oops: :evil: :evil:
None of the 12 or so people in the dock saw anything. :? :cry:

Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:09 pm

hi coaster,sorry about the bad luck,would thoes people own a rib and a fishing boat moored there,if so,a few other things have been taken recently,dezzer..........

Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:39 pm

Know who you are talking about and come to think of it some of their mates had just tied up their boat as I left :?:

Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:24 am

thats some sickener.did you try up where i said for the mackerel suprized you only got 2,was out yesterday got around 5dozen mackerel in less then 3/4s of an hour.then tryed for a ray for an hour and half with no luck and i drifted for plaice for about 20min got nothing tho.

Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:23 pm

Well Barry.
That's where we got the two fish. A few other boats there with same results. I'm sure we could fill a box if we went out a bit but only wanted a couple for bait really.