Red Bay Fastfisher 19, Donaghadee, 24/06/06

Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:21 am

People: Frenchy, Big Tom, Myself, Tom Maguire, Other people.

Duration: All day long!

Tide: Wet!

Weather: Nice!

Bait: Mackeral! Yay!

Rigs: Various!

Results: About 6 Codling, 100 Odd Mackeral, 1 Ling, 2 Conger, Pollack, Coalies.

Report: Hahahah, What do you say about that, a Millpond of a Day, A Load of Fish, and the best craic you could ever have!

Started off at 11am, When we went for a Spot of Mackeral Fishing, We then got a Call from a Flotilla of Small Craft off Millisle who were Picking up Codling and Doggies, so we stayed with them for a while....

After which we went back onto the Drift for more Mackeral, Which were used as Dubby and Bait for tonights Session.

We went in for a While and were Joined by my dad this evening. Who used a Pirk with a Single Hook on it, and another 6/0 on a Snood Above, He Caught his First 2 Congers, and a Ling. More Jam than Hartleys.

Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:25 am

[img]http://i3.tinypic.com/15i6fbc.jpg[/img]

CONGERS

Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:36 am

We gonna do the same next weekend if the weathers good enough Drew?

Only this time, ya should bloody bring hot clothes with you. I expect to stay out there pretty late next week.

FRENCHY

Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:56 am

Yes, Sir, Definitely, Can't have Big Tom Having a higher Conger Count than me!!!

MASTERCARD

Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:10 pm

The look on drews face when his Dad, Tom catches 2 Congers in the space of 10 minutes....PRICELESS!

For all other things.......

Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:17 pm

I forgot to Mention that Frenchy Managed to Catch a Mackeral on a ZIP SLIDER BOOM Yesterday... That thats Skill.