Shark Trip - Video Report

Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:29 am

A recent run at sharks out of Cork Harbour - The place is teeming with sharks at the moment. Its a great time to get out there.
We gave up at fifteen and left sharks swimming around the trail - as good an outing as I have had.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IHSOmtO6E1g

Re: Shark Trip - Video Report

Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:09 pm

as good a report/vid that you'll get ! . 8) 8) 8) :shock:

Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Great video Jim how close to shore would they come and is it all blue sharks that you saw on the day

Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:26 pm

well done jim class video,your tips were very useful to our trip out. thanks for the info that friday in bellavista the dubby worked a treat we had a shark on by the first hour

Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:42 pm

razor2 wrote:Great video Jim how close to shore would they come and is it all blue sharks that you saw on the day

I would say they come very close at this time of year....I tend to head out though, to be as sure as I can of a hook up.
All blues on the day.

Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:53 am

Top Class! Always tempted to have a go but wouldn't know what to do with one if I managed to get it to the boat!!

Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:42 pm

PhilD wrote:Top Class! Always tempted to have a go but wouldn't know what to do with one if I managed to get it to the boat!!

You should too!
Only bring a small one. They give the best pictures. Make sure the deck is clear and watch your legs. The shark will not try bite you but if something gets into its mouth.....crunch!

Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Top class 8)