Postby henrykelly10 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:24 pm

People:myself and Shane, Carl, Anto

Duration:9 til 4

Tide:strong on both

Weather:sunny with few showers

Bait:crab, Mac

Rigs:one hook on boom

Results:6 tope on are boat and some we missed

Report:Hi all was looking forward today's Tope festival got down to wicklow early as always :D meet down at the pier where I meet Shane, and Carl, Anto, sound lads just getting into the fishing and they are having a great year and loving it :wink: then the boats came with more lads so Kit open up some little boat club and we had tea and coffee and we where having the crack meeting new lads and the buzz was great saying that we couldn't wait to fish any way off we go knowing it was to be a bit choppy but forecast it was to get better but got worst wind picked up strong fair play to skipper always on the go but we still had the crack and we got 6 tope myself getting Anto got the biggest tope which got him 2nd place Gerry from other boat who won best tope and well done this man is a gent we where talking to him early on and sound man also kit got 10lb hound and he won best hound and the lads Shane and Carl got 3rd in both tope and hound well done again very happy for both of you I had a great day with yeah all I would to thank everyone at the festival defo go again i would have loved to stay longer in the pub with yeah all but had to run :( look forward to wensday have a mate from Kerry coming :D hope the weather is bit better :wink:

For this message the author henrykelly10 has received thanks: 3
Moody Marlin (Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:25 am), Rob Millard (Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:04 pm), rustyhookthomas (Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:51 pm)
henrykelly10
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 58 times

Re: Tope Festival

Postby Wrasseputin » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:32 pm

I heard it was very snotty out that day well done on persisting and getting some quality fish...
Wrasseputin
SAI Bait Ball

Have thanks: 110 times

Re: Tope Festival

Postby henrykelly10 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:29 pm

cheers mate :wink: it was a mad alright but we still had great day
henrykelly10
SAI Hammerhead

Have thanks: 58 times

Return to Archived Boat Angling Reports