Dublin Boat Marks (IMELDA) 7th and 8th /7/13

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:15 pm

People:2 then 4

Duration:hours

Tide:ebb/floodWeather:

Bait:the usual

Rigs:various

Results:11 species in total 10 first day 11 second day lsd,thornback ray,whiting.launce,pollack,cod,ling,ballans,goldsinny, macks,poorcod

Report:friday myself and harry went out for a few hours mainly looking for a cuckoo wrasse none to be had, mix of species with a few ling to about 4lb been the best fish nothing much more to report. second day the boat was loaded for a family day out leonie and kyle wendy and myself fantastic weather and a nice mixture of species to keep us all happy best fish i had on the day was a nice female thornback ray at 8lbs quick couple of pictures and she was returned for another day :wink: great to be out in such brilliant conditions 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Dublin Boat Marks (IMELDA) 7th and 8th /7/13

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:24 pm

Good fishing again John. Think i seen you folks out there . I was thinking of heading towards you but there was too many fools in their fancy fast boats. I'd have been ran over

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:31 pm

i didnt notice you anthony you should have gave me a bell i would have came over for a chat :wink: if you see me again give a ring then we will select a vhf channel :wink:

had a serious fish today will report later im getting too tired :wink:

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:12 am

well done John