myself,Adreen, and Kit People:

5 till 9pmDuration:

on the the way outTide:

[lovlyb]Weather[/b]:

[mac,squdb]Bait[/b]:

boomsRigs:

[spotted ray and dabsb]Results[/b]:

Report:

beem hearing a lot about this new charter boat in wicklow so i had to give it a go,so rang kit and his pretty booked out but did tell me he was strat to do eveing trips mainling going for tope so i jumped at the chance cause i could not wait and i was fed up looking at tv so on i went, only down the road from dublin so we went on are way to the spot but stoped 1st to see if we could get fresh mackerel but none showed up so headed off to the spot for the tope there we stayed, rods bait and out but no sign of any so Kit got some orther rods with rigs i never seen they looked the Business and they did the Business getting fish every time U were right Dessie about this guy :wink: and the orther guy Adrian a bit of a shark and they offtered but i stuck with me own rig waiting for them tope,then kit pulls up a ray a lovly spotted ray never seen one in the flesh only on the sea angling magazine so that made the trip for me i took a photo of it i dont know how to put it up on the web a guy in me job usely dose it,what the hell so we had nice cupa tea and good chat and asked Kit about bringing a few lads out next or so and he booked me in so i am looking forward to that trip :lol: i would just like to thank Kit and Adrian for a good time i enjoyed it and i am allways finding out more and learning,U dont have to be pulling in fish to have a good time it helps i know well thats my excuse :mrgreen: thanks again Kit looking forword to next time,oh Kit for got to tell wait till you see the nuts thats coming out with us next trip :mrgreen: