Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:23 am

People:my self and dave

Duration:1200 till400

Tide:high water 1pm

Weather:calm

Bait:lug crab macks

Rigs:the box

Results:cod to 10lbs pollock and tope

Report:headed out to a nice calm sea first stop back of the island .full strings of pollock just kept coming at us after about a half an hour with a full box of pollock and about a dozen macks headed to the nose and started to hit good codling.huge shoals of them pulling them in 4 at atime.dave was setting up 2 rods with baits while i was slaughtering the cods his line was only in the water and bang off the line shot taking about 50 yrds off the reel. a great battle insued for about 15mins before he landed a tope of about40 lbs this was followed by another and then another. god the water was bubbling with fish my arms were sore from hauling dave said we should take a break i said no keep fishing as we wont get a chance like this again and then disaster struck...........derek ?.......derek? wake up your shouting in your sleep.fcuk we can all dream cant we happy new year to all :lol: :lol:

Re: edelboy 27th dec

Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Ya had be. Hook, line and sinker. I thought it was for reel. But it was all a cod. Happy New Year and tight lines :)

Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:51 pm

Haha absolutely priceless!!! Half way through reading I was thinking, 'Im off to Balscadden'!!! Happy new year mate.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:00 pm

:lol:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:15 am

brilliant one of the best posts ive seen all year fair play that man

Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:27 am

Brilliant!!!!!! Happy new year! Tightlines all the way!

Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:44 am

Hook, line and sinker :lol: :lol: :lol: Happy New Year :wink:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:46 pm

if only!! :D
i was thinking is there a quota on this fishin.. :lol:
i wasnt really
cracker! :lol: :lol:
Happy New Year!

Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:12 pm

Yeh bollix! :D :D I swallowed that hook right down to the gills! :oops: But godblessye for 10 seconds of pleasure, happy new year, and may 2012 bring all of us calm seas, light winds, and boatloads of fish (all returned of course....)